Welcome home to this spacious split floorplan centrally located near crosstown with no HOA restrictions! This home boasts a side car garage with an extra extended driveway perfect to park your boat/RV. Enjoy a privacy fenced backyard with a covered screened in patio that feels like an extension of living space. The large kitchen offers new stainless steal appliances, white cabinets and a large cooks island with great natural light making it the heart of the home. The interior has been freshly painted a beautiful neutral. Check out the ceramic wood tile throughout the master bedroom, large walk- in closet and even a soaker tub! This home was built and kept in the family; thus, you will notice extreme pride in ownership throughout. Take a peak and fall in love!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,827 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 13
1,827 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub,Spa Tub & Shower
- Breakfast Area,Dining/Kitchen,Formal
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Custom Mirror,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)