Welcome home! This immaculate pool home and its serene canal views allows for an ultimate backyard of relaxation. This home was built by Catalina Homes & demonstrates extreme pride of ownership.This split floorplan offers a spacious vaulted den, a stone fireplace in the great room, and even pool views from the master bedroom. Brand new granite counter tops have been added to the kitchen & bathrooms. The kitchen has newer SS appliances, washer/dryer 2019 & a new A/C unit (2018 with 10 yr warranty). Garage can easily be converted to an extra room if desired due to its separate A/C unit. The screened in pool enclosure also offers a patio roof so that you can enjoy the outdoors during a rainstorm. Pool pump/motor 2019.This home will create wonderful memories you won't want to miss out on!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,902 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 13
1,902 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Fireplace(s),Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Custom Lighting,Deck,Fence,Screened Patio,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)